Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charlize Theron: "Stuart Made Me Softer"

Charlize Theron: "Stuart Made Me Softer"

Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend have been happily together for years, but the actress, 33, admits before she found Stuart, 35, weren't always easy.

She tells August’s UK Elle, “He got through to me on a level that no one else did. Stuart made me softer. He was one of the few guys who wasn’t afraid o me. What he saw was not toughness but vulnerability.”

As for the reason she and her partner of seven years have yet to tie the knot, she says, “I want to know that I wake up every morning with him because I want to, not because a piece of paper says so.”

Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver
Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver Charlize Theron At The Impact Film Festival in Denver

No comments:

Your Ad Here